Wellll tomorrow I'm back at work after having taken four days off for my birthday!! very extravagant I know... but it was necessary before I shot myself dealing with bastard applicants! I was speaking to a fellow estate agent friend, yes, I know, its sickening! She hates her job too and she was saying she now understands why estate agents have bed reputations and its because they get so much shit... and its true... and she was saying that's why they end up not caring and screwing people over. I disagree with this... but I guess your generic chav would end up sucked in to this vicious cycle. I personally being the perfect saint I am disagree with screwing people over. Just tell them to fuck off (in a perfect world) and in a world where you get fired just be anal and stop being as chirpy as before... doesnt really get you good commissions but an area for my own personal development most definitely!
Talking of the wonders of personal development I have been practicing visualisation. Charmingly the amount of deals I do is perfectly aligned with how often I visualise. Seventeen seconds per goal (when its not 8:50 a.m and I have to be dressed, have breakfast "very important" and look immaculate) before I arrive at my desk and am ready to face the world, is perfect for me to imagine what I want to unfold in my life. So! I imagine people wanting my properties when I do viewings.... and the latest actually receiving a holding deposit! Clever I know! Managing to visualise doing deals for seventeen seconds every morning brought two deals into my life weekly, very consistently. When getting out of bed became the biggest challenge my amazing deals wittled down to zero.... oh how hard is the Winter season... "Yes Mr. Landlord it's that time of year... no one wants to move around Christmas" (became my favourite sentence.) Quite brilliant to see my personal development exercises making or breaking my bank in a world beyond my wondeful bed!
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOWOOAWOWA its nice to see that such a well spoken, down to earth, WANKER estate agent telling the truth about what we do, Which is really bringing people together at the right time, and yes there is a ghastly name for estate agent all over the world, but to really overcome this lame perception you have to be as honest as you can be to yourself and the others you deal with, and not thinking of screwing them over cause “karmas a bitch”.... Becoming an awesome agent is not easy in the sometime crappy world we live in, were others can put a blemish on our professional image!!! i.e Foxtons with there lack of good customer service....
ReplyDeleteVisualisation i think is one of the greatest tools anyone can master, I visualise about how awesome i am and really i am so super awesome hehehe so doing it correctly is a great achievement in the power you have over your mind. You really sound like you’re on the way to becoming a great, truthful, successful and alright “amazing young lady” really give yourself the biggest pat on the back..... i love your work, i really cant wait for your next instalment in the “Catherine ultimate estate agent blog” ahahahahaha
Your biggest fan AWESOME-O
Why well thank you Mr. Awesome. You are truly awesome since you are very perceptive in realising how truly amazing I am. Not blowing my own trumpet or anything... even though I know you like to blow yours alot.. since yes your trumpet is truly awesome!!
ReplyDeleteWell Mr. Awesome do you have any other comments on viusalisation I could always do with some tips.
Well Miss, I started visualisation not to long ago when a super awesome person brought in to my life. But so far im still learning how to master it correctly, I think visualise small first and slowly bring in to your day by day life more and more. Also at the start you should know the outcome of what your trying to accomplish. The biggest kick I get from doing it is really feeling every aspect of what im visualising, umm like if im thining of the next car im getting ie lambo, ill picture myself in the car holding the wheel, smelling the leather and all the other feelings and attachments in driving that specific car…. The biggest challenge is really trying to focus ???? do you have any tips for me miss ultimate hehehe????????
ReplyDeleteI find it hard to and I've been practicing for ages now. I guess its a matter of discipline like everything else. People always talk of being able to quieten your mind. So things like yoga and other meditative stuff is good. Also if you do it first thing when you wake up or just before you're about to go to sleep thats when you're in your most receptive states.
ReplyDeletewhy thank you, yes discipline is the key and iv recently tried a bit of yoga/meditate on a beautiful beach and wow really shows how out of balance i really was .... so thanking you, your biggest fan awesome O ........
ReplyDeleteawww your my only fan :p
ReplyDeleteahahah loser xxx
ReplyDelete